Look it up!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Saying Goodbye (because my posts aren't emotional enough)

Hey guys! So I only have six days of high school left, and everything’s starting to get a little… emotional. I’m gripping to each day, hoping to complete my homework and still be able to enjoy my lasts. Last concert, last day of walking to class with my best friend… some of these lasts are going to make me cry, guaranteed, and I used to be a person who didn’t cry very much.

Monday was senior skip day, and I had lunch out with my friend and mom, then we went to my house and watched a movie while we did homework. Honestly I’m just exhausted and fed up with the teachers and even some of my classmates who I can normally deal with. I’m counting down the days like it needs to speed up, but I just want each and every day to slow down.

A week and 5 hours from now I’ll be saying my final goodbyes. Goodbye to the hallways that my friends and I circle in the morning just to have something to do, goodbye to the different classrooms I’ve been taught in through the years, even goodbye to my silly little locker I don’t even use anymore. Look at that, I’m getting emotional. I knew I would. I can hardly stand to think about the end of the summer and all the goodbyes that will entail. Goodbye to seeing my friends face to face every day, goodbye to singing with my friend Sabrina just because we feel like it.

Oh my gosh the emotions… this isn’t okay. I should go before I continue and cry. But I just wanted to say that after I graduate my blog should still be accessible, just possibly on a different platform. I’ll make sure that you all know.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment