Look it up!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Introducing the start of a fantasmicalabulous day!

Good morning! Yesterday I spent the day working through a really great set of projects with this girl: 
 This is my friend Sabrina, as you should know from my extensive mentions of her. We like to call ourselves Team Fantasmicalabulous, a nickname we invented my junior year when we performed a speech duet together. 
          Anyway, we found a list of five different projects or recipes off of Pinterest we wanted to do, then we spent the afternoon until ten o'clock last night putting together each project. I've taken pictures and my next five blog posts will be about these projects: 
Jello shaved ice
A fluffier box cake and decorating it
Ribbon flowers
Sock bear
Sock gloves

I'll reference the certain pin, along with telling you what did and didn't work for me. So go ahead and look through them! I'll start posting each as soon as I can. Thanks! ~Blondie~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment