Look it up!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

To be a grad... or to not be a grad... That's no longer the question.

          Hi Guys! Do you like my new platform? I'll admit I need to tweak some stuff, it definitely needs a smattering of color so I promise I'll work on it. For now, I'd like you to look at these beautiful pictures.
I have the best boyfriend in the world and he didn't even say anything when he realized I was taller than him in my heels. 
 My cousins, their kids, and my aunt all came to my graduation party. This is the best picture we got of us all.
 My cousins' son, Ezra, was born the day before my party and my cousins were crazy enough to come to the party with him. He's so cute!
 These are my girl cousins on my mom's side. I love them so much.
 Here's my whole family right after the ceremony. All the picture taking was crazy but this is a pretty good one.
 My sweet boyfriend got me flowers and I couldn't resist to take a goofy picture.
 I love my grandparents so much.
 My mom gave me my diploma.
 This was a good one with my parents.
I don't know what I'm going to do without my best friend Sabrina by my side next year.

         If you couldn't tell, my graduation went well. I was surrounded by family and friends who love me and I actually had a lot of fun. My next step is summer, then I move into college on August 22nd and boy am I nervous. For now though I plan on cherishing this summer. Stay tuned for an update, as that girl in the last picture (Sabrina) and I are planning on having a Pinterest party, complete with pictures of steps, what is should be, and how it turned out. You will be highly entertained, I promise. For now, I am going to nap before I go to work. TTFN! ~Blondie~

No comments:

Post a Comment