Look it up!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Senioritis

Senioritis. It's kind of funny that this is what I chose to make my blog about, but I felt like musing. Until this week, I hadn't a trace of true Senioritis. Then, some time Tuesday, after a great Monday of drama fun, I started to feel it. All I wanted to do was go home and wait for summer, then college. I wanted to stop listening to the Spanish substitute, and walk out. The dictionary doesn't have a definition, but I believe it is basically defined as not wanting to do anything boring. I'm not sure if there's a cure to Senioritis, but I really need one. I won't be able to make it through the year if I want to turn my head to all of the scholarships I seem to be finding, or if all I want to do is throw my Spanish in my teacher's face. Maybe the cure is to get done with Fall Play and throw myself back into my homework more firmly than before. Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment