Look it up!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Musing about rain

This captured my attention This captured my attention
        Storms are the most interesting things in the world. It's been raining these last few days, and it makes me think. Rain is a type of weather that, like snow, makes people's moods go to one extreme or another. For me, it depends on the day. This morning, the grouchy weather made me grouchy, but now it makes me excited, and filled with anticipation of what is to come. When it finally starts to rain, I love listening to it tap on the ceiling for hours. If it's night, I will fall asleep to it. Tonight, I hope it rains, but without lightening. Lightening makes my room way too bright, so I can't fall asleep unless I curl into a tiny ball and put my thick comforter over my head. Thunder, though, when it's not very close, just adds to the effects of the rain. Pit-pat. Pit-pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment