Look it up!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Impending Doom

The time has come, the stage is set. In just a mere 13 hours and 45 minutes I will be starting on my November Journey of NaNoWriMo. Never heard of it? It's NaNoWriMo.org, and this site is designed to specifically help you make it through 30 days of writing 50,000 words. My next few posts might be obsessing about my story, and I do apologize, but here is the run through of what I'm going to try. My story is going to be about a girl. I don't exactly have a name for her right now, so we'll call her A. She is volunteered by her parents for a study that involves turning her dreams into movies. After she is thoroughly embarrassed she is allowed to go back home. When she gets back home she is in for a surprise. To her, it's not so surprising that no one is home. She assumes that their planned vacation went longer than expected, so she enjoys sleeping in her bed. When she wakes up she watches the news and all she sees is live footage of the growing zombie population. From there, I'm not sure what to do. I do realize this needed to be published more than 24 hours ago, but I still feel the same way. Here goes nothing.Imoending iiii

No comments:

Post a Comment