Look it up!

Sunday, June 15, 2014

My writing

All right, so I figured that today would be the day I introduced you to the book I wrote in November 2012. I have yet to get it published, mostly because it needs editing and I need a lot of time at once in order to edit.
So, here goes nothing.
This is what I'm hoping my cover page will look like when it finally gets published. Notice that I say when not if because I am so determined to fix it until it is publishable.

This is almost what I visualize as my main character. Her name is Juliette when we first meet her. Later we figure out that her true name is Isabella. She is raised in an adoptive family. The only thing about her adoptive family that makes Juliette stand out is that they are all Asian.
                                                    Truly her hair is blonde with streaks of pink and blue,and it's normally slicked back in a bun, but I am not an artist and neglected to find something more fitting. You get the idea though.)
So Juliette finds out that she is a princess from the crazy lady: Carmen.
There are a lot of struggles though before she can truly settle down in her new life.
Interested in reading it? Comment and I would be more than willing to send it to you, especially if you would want to edit a little. :D
Does it sound interesting? I hope so, because I want to make it interesting to the whole world.
Til later!
~Blondie~


No comments:

Post a Comment