Look it up!

Sunday, June 8, 2014

I have a pretty little obsession

Hi guys! How's life? I just spent the day doing nearly nothing. Okay fine, I woke up, ate toast for breakfast, watched my sisters' soccer game, came home, ate lunch, applied for a second job, ate dinner and... Oh! There is that one thing I did...
So when I first heard about the show Pretty Little Liars all I could think was 'This is ridiculous. Crazy, scary, nothing I would ever watch.' Then I watched a Halloween episode and I was hooked. Once I mentally got the four main characters straight (Hanna, Spencer, Aria, and Emily) I could follow along to the new episodes. Nowadays, though, there is only a day until the new episode and I desperately want to get through the previous seasons before the new episode comes out because sometimes I get a little...lost.
So, for those of you that don't know anything about the show, here's the gist: the main characters mentioned above were at a sleepover with their friend Alison on the night she went missing. Later she is found to be 'dead' but they get these texts from the mysterious A as weird and creepy, even life-threatening things keep happening. The thing is, this new episode supposedly tells us who A is (yeah so catch up before you watch brand-new or the series will be ruined for you. I hope.) and I'm watching through these 45 minute episodes trying to find my own clues as to who it could be. So yes, as the title says, I have a Pretty Little obsession.
Whelp, now that you've heard me obsess over MY favorite show, tell me what yours is! Just comment your favorite show and I will pick one or two to right about in my next blog post!
Good night! ~Blondie~

2 comments:

  1. Criminal Minds is one my favorites. Right now So You Think You Can Dance is what we are watching.

    ReplyDelete