Look it up!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Something about something.

Hi guys! Okay, so yesterday I posted a rant, but this morning I realized how passive aggressive it was, so I think I'm just going to focus on something else. Hopefully no one saw that side of me. I hope you are all having a great Spring. Or... Winter? You know, it's supposed to be Spring but I'm still wearing a sweater, a sweatshirt, and a heavy coat in order to go outside. Brrrrr. Actually, that's really not what I wanted to talk about. Currently (actually right this instance) I am knitting a scarf. I started it with way too many stitches (if you don't know about knitting, that means it's too wide.) so I'm desperately attempting to finish it. It's supposed to be for my boyfriend's birthday (April 11) but I'm only 5/8 of the way through it so I am almost giving up hope on finishing. Don't want to do the calculating in your head? That's 17 days left. Now, I'm sure this would be easy if I had actually worked really hard on it when I started it, but I didn't and I started it at the start of February, around the time it was actually cold out. Now, it's not cold and I'm starting to believe that this was a terrible idea. The way I am, though, I'm going to finish it even if I end up with it a month late (hopefully not likely?) the problem is whenever I hang out with him I can't work on it, so I knit whenever I am doing ANYTHING else (reading, eating, walking, breathing). The point of all this? Just please be hoping it'll get done, or I'll go crazy. (originally this should have been published on Tuesday. That didn't work though so here you are!)

No comments:

Post a Comment