Look it up!

Thursday, October 29, 2015

National cat day

Hi guys! So apparently today is National Cat Day, and I know I haven't written in a while, but I figured this could not be over looked. Cats are basically my life. So, without further explanation, here are some of the cutest cats I know.






First to be pictured in this lineup are some of my grandma's farm kitties. All of the kitties that have ever hung out on my grandparents's farm have been photogenic at the very least. It's actually quite entertaining to take pictures of them as they pose. 
These kitties, although the picture is terrible, are a litter of kitties that the black and white kitty above had. They were such sweeties, but unfortunately they were killed when my grandparents went camping one weekend. 
This kitty, as you can see from the tag, is named Vigo. He is owned by one of my best friends, and he has the kind of personality that screams "hold me! love me! Now!" 
Now this kitty is the black cat to beat all black cats. His name is Salem, and he is a cat that belongs to my best friend. He absolutely despises me, but when he sees the food come out he is the happiest kitty around. 
Second to last on my list is this familiar face, Onyx. He was quite the roommate this summer, despite the fact then when I tried to pack up he tried to go with me. 
Last but not least are my kitties from home: Chester (the poofy one) and Ella (The one that won't look at the camera). Chester is more likely to cuddle with you than Ella is, but he also cuddles because he thinks it will get him food. 

So, you've met my favorite kitties, what about yours? Do your kitties have crazy personalities? Fun little quirks? I'd love to know. For now though, back to being a college kid! 
~Blondie~

No comments:

Post a Comment