Look it up!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pinterest Addict

http://pinterest.com/pin/90283167504476482/ (dress) http://pinterest.com/pin/90283167505454597/ (dog) http://pinterest.com/pin/90283167502682726/ (pb cream cheese pie) Hello my darling humans! It is I, the crazy blonde procrastinator. Ha, procrastinating... I swear I'm not the only person who has major procrastinating issues, but apparently I'm one of few who procrastinates consistently with Pinterest. I know you've heard of it, after all it's basically shopping for stuff you'll never use or buy and pretending you have it. It also is a place to find hilarious things and share them with the world. My stats are as follows: 24 boards (the ways to organize the obsessing. one of them is a secret board, but it's not that interesting) 5.1k pins (this ranges from hilarious things, things I want to try to do, and things I think are awesome or pretty) 4.9k likes (I think everything is worth a like. I dunno how they aren't the same number, but I might just be lazy sometimes and not know it.) 184 followers (This changes consistantly. Sometimes higher somettimes lower) 27 following (I'm picky about who I follow. You either have to be my friend or you have to pin some really awesome stuff.) This is honestly the result of finding stuff that I love and having to have it close at hand or I'll go crazy. Below you will see some examples of my love. Perhaps, if you don't have a Pinterest, you should get one. image (1) image (2) image (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment