Look it up!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Love is in the... Or not

http://pinterest.com/pin/90283167505442439/ (Pic) Hi humans! Wow, it's been a while. Probably too long, and I may be behind, but I have a feeling I can catch up at a diabolical rate. Yes, I may be evil with obsessive posting but I don't care. Now, onto what I actually wanted to say. Recently, actually eleven days ago, there happened to be a day called Valentine's Day. Sound familiar? Valentine's Day was a great day for me. First year ever I was actually dating someone, but that's not my point, to rub it into single peoples' noses. Actually, I wanted to question something. I've been single for seventeen other Valentine's Days and I have never once hated the holiday. This year, though, I read over three or four social media applications about how much they hate Valentine's Day because they're single, so in their opinion it's stupid. Now, again, I've long been single, yet I have always loved that day. It's a day of love. You could love your family, your friends OR your significant other. Just because it's a day of love doesn't mean you only have to love your girl or boyfriend. So is that why you awesome single Pringles hate Valentine's Day? Just curious... Also, somehow this year I missed all the chocolate and teddy bear sales on the 15th. Last year I got a giant pink teddy bear holding a heart and a bunch of cheap chocolate, but this year I didn't get any because that Saturday was hectic. Anyone get any awesome after Valentine's Day sales? Anyone? Please tell me... I miss cheap chocolate.image

No comments:

Post a Comment